China is an Asian country. it is a 4th largest country in the world on the basis of the land. and the largest country of the world in the basis of population. it covers a total of 9,596,961 square kilometres area and is the home of the 1,343,239,923 (2012) peoples. It is also home of the half of the pig in the whole world. Chinese people can eat everything. They say they can eat every flying thing except aeroplane and can eat everything that has four legs except a table. Chinese can eat everything so they celebrate Lychee and Dog Meat Festival referred to as Yulin Dog Meat Festival during summer in which 10,000–15,000 dogs are consumed
Check out facts about India
Facts about China
- China is also known as the “People’s Republic of China”.
- The name China derived from its first Qin Shi Huang. Who is the first emperor of Qin Dynasty.
- One of the oldest civilization is from China. Chinese civilization is 6000 BC old.
- It is the biggest country in the world on the basis of population. it the home of 1.3 billion peoples.
- With the area of 9,706,961 sq km (3,747,879 sq miles), China is the third largest country in the world.
- China’s border is connected with 15 Asian countries. The Countries are Afghanistan, Bhutan, Burma, India, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Vietnam.
- Mount Everest is called Qomolangma in China. Which means “Mother Goddess of the Earth.”
- Chinese people not only use the Chinese language to communicate. There is another language too used to communicate. The languages are Mandarin, Wu, Yue, Minbei, Xiang, Minnan, Xiang, Hakka, and Gan.
- Shanghai is the most popular city of China so most of the people think that Shanghai is the capital of it. But Beijing is the capital of it.
- In China world’s fourth longest river “Yangtze” flows.
- After the United State (USA) the second largest economy in the world is China.
- Largest man-made structure in the world is the Great Wall of China. Which is visible from the space.
- Pandas 🐼 only found in China. Killing a panda is punishable by death.
- China became the third country in the world who send human in space. China achieved this in 2003.
- China has 4 times large population than the United State (USA). Every 5th people in the world is Chinese.