Gujarat the rapidly growing state of India. Here is some facts about it.
- Gujarat word is derived from the Gujar Rashtra, which is a Sanskrit word and its meaning Gujar Nation.
- Major metropolitan cities like Lothal, Dholavira, Gola Dora of the Indus Valley Civilization belongs from the land of Gujarat.
- Gujarat is the state with the highest number of airports. Total seventeen airports are present in the state.
- Gujarati people are mostly vegan which makes Gujarat vegan state of India.
- Capital city Gandhinagar is the greenest city of Asia.
- With the crime rate of 8.2 Gujarat is the safest state of India.
- Right behind Goa, Gujarat has least crime rate against women.
- Surat is the richest city
ofIndia with an average income of 450,000.
- Ahmadabad‘s Arvind Mills is world’s third denim manufacturer company.
- Gujarat’s GDP is twelve per cent from last twelve years. It is similar to the GDP rate of China.
- The Amazing fact is that one in every fifth Indian American is Gujarati but in India one in every Indian is Gujarati.
- Patel is the last name the most doctors have in the US.
- Subway, Pizza Hut and Domino’s first pure veg outlet are open in Ahmadabad.
- 80 per cent of the Diamonds all around the world is polished in Surat.
- Like Haryana, Gujarat also has 100% electricity connection in the villages.
- In 1818 the British East India Company came to Surat.
- Largest producer of milk in India is Gujarat.
- Asia’s biggest dairy too belongs from Gujarat and it is Amul Anand Milk Co-Operative Federation.
- Gujarat will be 67th richest country. If it would a nation.
- Gujarati family of America has three
timesmore income than any American family.