Interesting facts about animals and birds. We live
Interesting Facts About Animals And Birds
- The snakes do not have ears, They hear from their tongues.
- Most snakes give eggs and few give birth to snakelets (baby snakes).
- Crocodiles can jump upside from the water and can catch flying birds.
- Bats can eat the insects half weight of their weight in a night.
- A giraffe can not sleep more than one hour.
- Elephant’s body grows for a lifetime. That way the leader of the group has the biggest body.
- Camel can drink 135 liters
ofwater in only 10 minutes.
- Zebra has black skin and white stripes on its body.
- Baby elephants drink their mother’s milk for 5 years.
- Kangaroos are good swimmers.
- Mole rats have to eat continuously. If they do not eat continuously they can die.
- The only animal which can not jump is an elephant.
- Koala has similar fingerprints like Humans.
- Sloths take two weeks to digest their food.
- In a lifetime a cow gives an average of 200,000 glasses of milk.
- Orangutans often fall from the tree. Due to falling 50% of them have fractured bones.
Amazing Facts About Animals And Birds
- The owl can rotate its head to 270
- Three percent of the ice present in Antarctica is the urine of penguins.
- Ostrich’s eyes are bigger than their brain.
- The male butterfly can smell a female from miles away.
- A flea can survive in extreme conditions. If we freeze a flea for a year it would be alive after melting the ice.
- Mosquitoes bite females more than males.
- Bee does dance to tell the location and distance of any food to other bees.
- A flea can jump 200 times of their size.
- Most spiders are not harmful
If you are interested in reading more Facts then here is some Related Post:
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our Facts Adda video channel on YouTube. Alternatively, you can follow us on Instagram or Facebook.