Every living being needs something to eat to survive otherwise all dies soon or after. Everything we eat food or fruit have their own characteristics. Some give us protein in the maximum amount, some give carbohydrates, and so on. Today we are going to share with you some amazing and interesting fruit facts
Food and Fruit Facts
- Apples are better than Coffee in waking up us in the morning.
- Apples floats because it contains 25% air.
- There are more than 10,000 varieties of apples in all over the world.
- Banana has 75% of water.
- Bananas are radioactive.
- According to Botanology, banana is a berry.
- Brinjals are fruits and classified in berries.
- Cucumbers have 96% of water.
- Expect vitamin C, Eggs contain all vitamins.
- Rotten egg swims on water, and fresh egg drowns.
- Honey is the only natural food that never spoils.
- Potato chips are the most popular snack.
- For 90 minute workout, only two bananas provide us with enough energy.
- Broccoli contains more vitamin C than an orange
- Avocados contain more calories than any other fruit.
- Green tea contains 50% more vitamin C than black tea.
- Carrots were first grown as medicine. Because only 3 carrots give the energy to walk 3miles.
- 660 gallons of water is needed in the process to make one hamburger
- Cabbage is consist of 91% water.
- Cherries belong to the rose family.
- Lemons have more sugar than strawberries in its composition.
- Ginger has the ability to reduce 25% of exercise-induced muscle pain.
- Tomato is a fruit.
- The amount of genes in tomato is higher than humans.
- In Japan, Farmers grow square watermelon.
- There is a tree in which 3-7 different fruits sprouts, and called as fruit salad tree.
- Olives, peas, avocado, cucumber, pumpkin, capsicum all are fruits.
- Most popular fruit in the world is the tomato.
- Grapes can not ripen, once picked.
- Nitroglycerin, the main part of dynamite can be made by peanut oil.
If you are interested in reading more Facts then here is some Related Post:
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our Facts Adda video channel on YouTube. Alternatively, you can follow us on Instagram or Facebook.