Recently Apple Inc. reached the mark of 1 trillion net worth and become the first company to achieve this. Besides this Apple is also listed as the World’s largest IT (Information Technology) company. Apple was founded by Steven Paul Jobs, Steven Gary Wozniak, and Ronald Gerald Wayne in 1976. But Ronald Gerald Wayne had doubt about the company’s future so he sold his share only for $800. Now the cost of the latest model of the Apple iPhone is $1000 which is more than Ronald Gerald Wayne get that time. If he remained the shareholder of the company to date then the value of his share would be equal to worth $35 billion. But fate has different plans. Now let’s take a look at Apple company facts :D.
Apple company facts
- On April 1st, 1976 Steven Paul Jobs, Steven Gary Wozniak and Ronald Gerald Wayne together founded Apple.
- To raise capital for the company Steve Jobs sold his car and Wozniak sold his HP (Hewlett-Packard), scientific calculator.
- For the first 30 years, Apple called Apple Computer.
InJanuary 2007, it changed to Apple Inc.
- Apple 1 was the first computer of Apple Computer. Which was sold without any case, keyboard and
mouse.It was just an assembled circuit board.
- In 1997 Bill Gates invested $150 million in Apple to save it from bankruptcy. Today Apple is the world’s first Trillion Dollar company.
- In 2010 Apple surpassed Microsoft and became the most valuable technology company in the world.
- Later on, in August 2011 surpassed Exxon and became the most valuable company in the world.
- In 2012 Apple sold 340,000 iPhones per day.
- Apple Ipad’s Retina displayed manufactured by Samsung.
- Apple has 80,000+ employees all around the world.
- At Apple Head Quarter the average salary for the employee is $ 125,000 per annum.
- Apple earns $ 300,000 per minute.
- Only for $800, Apple’s co-founder Ronald Gerald Wayne sold his has. Today that share is worth $35 billion.
- Steve jobs follow Buddhism.
- Smoking near your Apple Computer causes the warranty void.
If you are interested in reading more Facts then here is some Related Post:
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our Facts Adda video channel on YouTube. Alternatively, you can follow us on Instagram or Facebook.