Human body facts
30 Facts about
- The cornea of the eye is the only part of the body without any blood supply.
- The capacity of the Human brain is equivalent of more than four terabytes.
- Up to seven months, a newborn child can breathe and swallow at the same time.
- Skull (head) has 29 bones.
- Brain release Nerve impulses at a speed of 274 km/h.
- Electrical impulses generated by a single human brain is more than generated by all the telephones in the world combined.
- In the average lifetime, heart pumps 182 million litres of blood.
- Till you are reading this sentence, 50,000 cells died and were replaced by new ones.
- Men’s hearts beat slower than women’s.
- Left-handed people live, on average, nine years less than Right-handed people.
- The average person only recalls 10% of their dreams.
- In spring a person’s respiration rate is one third higher than in autumn.
- 80% of the body heat, we lost to head.
- The stomach also turns red while blushing.
- 93% peoples are in the world are right-handed. Just only 7% are left-handed.
30 Facts about
- 22 kilograms (48 pounds) of skin is shed off by humans in a lifetime.
- In a single day 100,000 times a heart beats.
- 3 kilograms (7 pounds) of pressure is enough to rip your ear off.
- Ears are able to hear in the frequency of 1,000 to 50,000 Hertz.
- Ears grow whole lifetime.
- When we are afraid, Ears secrete more wax.
- Ears can cause pain when the sound is above than 130 decibels.
- While sleeping we have not sense of smell.
- The hardest substance in the human body is the Enamel, found on our teeth.
- 1.375 kilograms (3 pounds) is the average weight of the brain of an adult human.
- Brain cells damage cannot be repaired completely.
- At age of 18 brain stops to grow.
- Bones are made of 31% water.
- Once in every three months, skeleton renews itself.
- Humans acquire fingerprints in the womb. when the fetus is only three months old.