Like our last post in this post, we are going to tell you a few other interesting facts of the world. You can check our last post’s amazing facts here. Check out all the facts.
Interesting Facts of the World
- frogs don’t drink water, their skin
helpsthem to youngest soldier in WWI (World War 1) was only 8 years old. hydrate The
- Brazil has 60% of the Amazon rain forest.
- Rudolf Diesel invented the diesel engine in 1890.
- The first car of the world was operated with batteries.
- Chameleons are the only animals that can see in a different direction at the same time.
- A survey found that men lie 6 times more than women.
- In 1971, women of Switzerland got the right to vote.
- The longest tunnel in the world is 57 kilometers (35 miles) long which connects Italy with Switzerland.
- Canada is the most educated country in the world. 50% of the population of Canada has a college degree.
- Coffee is the second most selling thing in the world after petrol.
- There are some species of snakes that can survive without food for two years.
- In Madhya Pradesh India, police personnel gets extra income for the growing mustache.
- World’s biggest chocolate bar weighed 5792 kilograms.
- USA-Canada border is the world’s largest border.
- In India,
Dr.Ashis removed 1,72,155 from a patient’s left kidney in 2009.
- Japan face 1500 earthquake every year.
- Everyday 1,000,000,000 questions or search is performed on Google.
- 14th March is celebrated as Genius day in respect of Einstein.
- 39,000,000 peoples are suffering from a visual disability all over the world.
- 70% of the spices of the world are produced in India.
- China has the world’s most internet users.
- Switzerland consumes more chocolate than any other country in the world. Every year 10 kilograms of chocolate consumed by an average person in Switzerland.
- In earlier days cocaine was used in coca-cola.
- Frogs don’t drink water, their skin helps them to hydrate.
- Ants are the only species in the world that do not sleep.