Musical.ly (now Tik Tok) is created by two persons Alex Zhu and Luyu Yang in 2014 in China. Firstly this app was launched as a self-education app. But soon its niche was changed and it became a teenage pop entertainment app. In this app, someone can Lip-Sync or dance in their favorite songs. Below are some
- Now it is rebranded as Tik Tok.
- Musical.ly launched in 2014.
- Musical.ly’s headquarter is located in Shanghai, China.
- 200 million people registered in Musical.ly.
- 66 million users active in Musical.ly.
- 13 million new videos uploaded in Musical.ly daily.
- Musical.ly’s revenue per daily active user 0.3 cents.
- Musical.ly top performer is Ariel Martin – @babyariel.
If you are interested in reading more Facts then here is some Related Post:
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our Facts Adda video channel on YouTube. Alternatively, you can follow us on Instagram or Facebook.