Form the old time’s universe is a mystery for humans. Everything in the universe attracts humans. Humans have an interest in learning about the universe from the old times. In every decade, humans have some unique scientists that helps humans to learn new things about the universe with their researches. I hope you have the curiosity to learn new thing about the universe. Below we are sharing with you some unknown facts about universe.
Unknown facts about universe
- There is a massive cloud of Alcohol 10,000 light years away from us.
- If we compress earth to the size of marble it would by collapse itself and become a black hole.
- 90% of the mass of our body is stardust.
- According to the estimation of Astronauts 275 million new stars are born every day.
- Our Solar system takes 225 million years to rotate around the Milky Way.
- Japan (2011) earth-quack shortened the day by 1.8 microseconds.
- The first person who looked into space was Galileo.
- There is no sound in space.
- There is an exoplanet 33 light years from us. which is covered in burning ice.
- According to Astronauts smell of space is like hot metal, welding fumes and seared steak.
- Moondust is very soft and smells like gunpowder.
- Its impossible to get to the edge of the universe, if someone travel in a straight line, he would come back to the point where you began.
- We can only measure 25% of the universe because the remaining 75% universe is in form of dark matter and dark energy.
- The average distance between one star to another is 20 million million miles (32.1869 million million kilometres).
- Oldest known star is Red giant HE 1523-0901. The age of the star is 13.2 billion years.
- It will take 10 corers (10 million) years to erase the footprints of Astronauts on the moon.
- Astronauts’ height increase by 2 inches because of the absence of gravity.
- Everything in the universe is in continuous motion. Nothing is stable out there.
- Dark matter is the bonding element of the universe. It acts like a glue.
- The age of the Sun is more than 4 billion years.
- The brightness of sun increase by 10% after every a billion year.
If you are interested in reading more Facts then here is some Related Post:
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our Facts Adda video channel on YouTube. Alternatively, you can follow us on Instagram or Facebook.