7 Fascinating Facts You Didn't Know About Drew Barrymore
1. Drew Barrymore appeared in her first commercial at just 11 months old for Puppy Choice dog food.
2. Drew Barrymore is not only an actress, but also a successful producer, and even started her own production company, Flower Films, at age 19.
3. She is a big fan of tattoos and has several inked all over her body, including a butterfly on her stomach and a cross on her ankle.
4. In addition to acting, Drew has also written several books, including a memoir titled "Wildflower" which chronicles her unique life experiences.
5. Drew Barrymore was the youngest person ever to host "Saturday Night Live" at just 7 years old.
6. Drew Barrymore is a passionate philanthropist and has worked with several charities, including the World Food Programme and Stand Up to Cancer.
7. She is a huge fan of karaoke and has even hosted her own karaoke parties with friends and family.