7 Hidden Facts about Maria Menounos You Never Knew
1. Maria Menounos is an advocate for healthy living and even co-founded the health and wellness platform, AfterBuzz TV.
2. In 2008, she became the first person to conduct a live interview with a sitting U.S. president on the internet, with an interview of George W. Bush.
3. Menounos has a passion for wrestling and even made a cameo appearance in WWE as a backstage interviewer.
4. She started her career in television at the age of 21 as a reporter for Channel One News, a network geared towards young adults.
5. Menounos has authored two books: The EveryGirl's Guide to Life and The EveryGirl's Guide to Diet and Fitness.
6. Menounos has been honored with numerous awards throughout her career, including the Golden Mike Award and the Make-A-Wish Chris Greicius Celebrity Award.
7. She is a longtime supporter of the Special Olympics and has even participated in the organization's Polar Plunge.