7 Surprising Facts About Seattle Seahawks Quarterback, Russell Wilson
1. Russell Wilson was a two-sport star in college, playing both football and baseball at North Carolina State University.
2. In 2012, Wilson led the Seattle Seahawks to their first-ever Super Bowl victory over the Denver Broncos.
3. Wilson holds the record for the most wins by a quarterback in his first eight seasons, with 98 regular-season victories.
4. He is also known for his philanthropy work and has donated millions of dollars to various charitable organizations, including the Seattle Children's Hospital.
5. He is a fitness enthusiast and has his own line of workout equipment and apparel called TRUWILL.
6. Wilson has a passion for cooking and even launched his own cooking show called "DangerTalk" in 2020.
7. He is also an avid golfer and has played in several celebrity golf tournaments.