7 Surprising Facts About the Golden State Warriors You Didn't Know
1. John Wick Chapter was initially meant to be a standalone film, but its success led to two sequels.
2. Keanu Reeves underwent extensive martial arts and weapons training for his role as John Wick, including Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and 3-gun shooting.
3. Keanu Reeves did most of his own stunts in the film, including the intense fight scenes.
4. The film features a nod to Reeves' previous film, The Matrix, with the use of the lobby scene music and a shot of a computer screen with the name "Anderson" on it, Reeves' character's last name in The Matrix.
5. The dog that Wick adopts in the movie, a Beagle named Daisy, was also Reeves' suggestion for the script.
6. The movie was filmed in New York City and its surrounding areas, with locations including the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, and Grand Central Station.
7. Keanu Reeves' wardrobe in the film consists mostly of black clothing, a nod to his previous roles in films like The Matrix and Constantine.