The Untold Story of Pete Davidson: 7 Surprising Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
1. Growing up, Davidson struggled with Crohn's disease and was frequently hospitalized.
2. At the age of 16, Davidson dropped out of high school and moved to Brooklyn to pursue a career in comedy.
3. Davidson got his start performing at open mic nights in New York City, often at the famous comedy club, The Comedy Cellar.
4. Davidson has been very open about his struggles with mental health and has been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.
5. Davidson has a number of tattoos, including a portrait of Hillary Clinton on his right leg and the word "swag" on his chest.
6. Davidson has a close friendship with fellow comedian John Mulaney and the two have performed together on multiple occasions.
7. Davidson has appeared in a number of films, including Trainwreck, The King of Staten Island, and The Suicide Squad.