7 Untold Truths about Vick Hope and Calvin Harris
1. Calvin Harris used to work in a fish factory before he became a successful musician.
2. Vick Hope was a contestant on the 16th series of Strictly Come Dancing, where she was partnered with professional dancer Graziano Di Prima.
3. Calvin Harris is the highest-paid DJ in the world, with an estimated net worth of $240 million.
4. Vick Hope has interviewed many high-profile celebrities, including Prince William and Kate Middleton, and the cast of Avengers: Infinity War.
5. Calvin Harris's breakthrough hit was "Acceptable in the 80s," which he released in 2007.
6. Vick Hope is a supporter of various charitable causes, including Cancer Research UK, the British Heart Foundation, and Women's Aid.
7. Calvin Harris's real passion is songwriting, and he has written and produced many hit songs for other artists.