WhatsApp is the most used messaging app. Facebook bought WhatsApp for $19 billion. Check out some WhatsApp facts.
- WhatsApp launched in 2009.
- Founder of WhatsApp is Brian Acton and Jan Koum.
- Whatsapp’s headquarter is located in Mountain View, California.
- It is available for all the major Operating systems like Android, IOS, Mac Os X and Windows.
- 70% users are active on Whatsapp daily.
- Whatsapp has 1.5 billion registered users.
- According to Whatsapp 1 million new users registered daily.
- Whatsapp has a team of 50 members.
- It is the 4th most downloaded app in Google Play Store.
- Whatsapp’s founder Brian Acton is a rejected candidate from Facebook and Twitter.
- There is a note on the desk of founders which read “No Ads! No Games! No Gimmicks!”.
- Zero cash is spent on marketing for Whatsapp.
- Facebook acquired Whatsapp for $19 billion.
- 100 million voice calls made on Whatsapp daily.
- 55 million video calls made on Whatsapp daily.
- 65 billion text message sent on Whatsapp daily.
- 1 billion groups are created on Whatsapp.
- Total count of download of WhatsApp in Google Play Store is more than 1 Billion.
- Only 5 member team is maintaining the Android version of Whatsapp.
- It can be used as the image and video compressor.
- Whatsapp has no any server to store user messages.
- It uses 256-bit end-to-end encryption for sending and receiving a message.
- http://web.whatsapp.com/ is the web interface address of WhatsApp
- Out there is a GB and Plus version of the Whatsapp is present.
- By using third-party app someone can schedule WhatsApp message for auto send.
If you are interested in reading more Facts then here is some Related Post:
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our Facts Adda video channel on YouTube. Alternatively, you can follow us on Instagram or Facebook.